Thinking... Headline Animator

Thinking...

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Seven Random things about me......

Well, it was Vivek who tagged me...........so here it goes......

meme?

A blog meme is a memesomething that requires active participation by the blogger and (rarely) traces back to an originating source. It is a question that a blogger answers to share some personal perspective or experience on random topics.

the rules

  • Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
  • Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
  • Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they have been tagged.

7 random things……about me..............hmmm......

1). When some1 asks me whether u have a girlfriend, I would say, “I do not have 1, but I know some1 who would be mad at me for saying this. ;) ” The fact is that I don’t have 1 yet. K

2). I wanted to be a HERO throughout my childhood… Sometimes an astronaut, sometimes an entrepreneur, sometimes a software engineer…. I always used to fantasize myself in those cinema screens. I wanted to be a hero i.e. the one which comes onscreen, but hated the real offscreen ‘life’ behind it.

3). I want to write a novel & direct a movie too……but these are things that I would be serious about after I get well settled somewhere around my 30s.

4). I carry an egoistic & a selfish image, but love my family ‘n’ friends a lot….

5). I have good reason to be both an atheist and a believer. But I am none yet.

6). I sleep for about 56 hours per week.

7). I created my first email A/c when I was in 5th std. & my first investments in my 11th std. i.e. a year back, & I feel, in both the cases that I was very late.

Now, my turn to tag people.........

Vivek: Refer Rule no. 1

Goli: His was 1 of d 1st blogs that inspired me to start my own.

Jayadev: Nice one.

Mohit: He is cool....

Aditi (a.k.a @aDeSe): her bio says it all.....

Bhavya: smart....


Well, as vivek mentioned I m a noob...........I ran out of people......so tagging only 6.....  :|

5 comments:

Nikhil Bhagia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mohit Sureka said...

nice :)))

Nikhil Bhagia said...

What??? your description or my writing????

Toon Indian said...

nice blog dude keep it up!!

Nikhil Bhagia said...

Thanku.. :)

on fb

Nikhil Bhagia's Facebook profile

LIKED it. Sharing will do no harm. :-)